South Coast Food & Wine Festival - Fri 13 to Sun 15 September 2019
Sun 08 Sep 2019
INAUGURAL SOUTH COAST FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL TO
SHOWCASE THE INCREDIBLE OFFERINGS OF SOUTHERN NSW
Set against the stunning backdrop of the picturesque township of Berry, crowds of all ages will gather this spring for the inaugural South Coast Food & Wine Festival.
Running from Friday 13 – Sunday 15 September the festival promises to showcase the very best the South Coast has to offer. Boasting over 15 events, there will be cooking classes, demos and tastings from local hero chefs, hatted restaurants hosting pop-ups, first-rate South Coast vineyards, and superb local producers, all supported by a vibrant array of free live music and entertainment.
The Festival’s culinary offerings are made up of 100% South Coast producers and products, with over 50 stallholders expected to be showcasing delicacies from all over the region. Seafood, cheese, berries, wines and much more will be on offer from local producers eager to present their wares.
A signature event of the Festival will be the Long Lunch on Saturday 14 September. Kierrin McKnight, Head Chef and Owner of Wild Ginger and previously Seagrass Brasserie will be bringing the Long Lunch at South Coast Food & Wine Festival to life with his award winning skills. McKnight will be showcasing local produce with a six course feast style menu featuring local produce in each course complemented by local wines and beers.
The South Coast Food & Wine Festival is the not-to-be-missed spring event in NSW, where the culture of gourmet food and beverages converge with awe-inspiring activities, markets and music in one of Australia’s most breathtaking regions.
LOCATION & CONTACTS:
Location: Berry Showgrounds, Alexandra Street, Berry NSW 2535
Contact: 0499 093 467 or 0403 808 090
- Friday 13th September from 11:00am to 9:00pm
- Saturday 14th September from 11:00am to 9:00pm
- Sunday 15th September from 11:00am to 9:00pm
Trade & Industry Showcase - Friday 13th September 2019
Sponsored by Shoalhaven City Council, Economic Development Office
- Meet the Producer / Farmer - 12:00pm in the Festival Village - INVITATION ONLY
- Steering Committee Briefing - 4:00pm in the Festival Village - INVITATION ONLY
- Networking Event - 4:30pm at the Berry School of Arts (Trade / Sponsors / Exhibitors / Media / Government) INVITATION ONLY
Click here to be taken to full program.
Click here for more information on how you can exhibit at the South Coast Food & Wine Festival
- Adult from $28.00 to $175.00 (General Admission tickets available from AUD28 per person.
- Premium tickets including Long Lunch up to AUD175 per person.)
- Click here to be taken to Eventbrite to purchase your tickets
Social Media Handles
Facebook & Instagram
@SouthCoastFoodAndWineFestival, #SCFWF, #eatdrinkloveBerry, #VisitShoalhaven #unspoilt
@EatDrinkLoveBerry, #SouthCoastFoodAndWine, @SCFWF1, #eatdrinkloveBerry