The Shoalhaven covers a large geographic area - stretching 160 kilometres from north of Berry southwards to just north of Batemans Bay. Most travel in the Shoalhaven is done by car. The rail line connecting the Shoalhaven with Wollongong and Sydney has a terminus at Bomaderry, and offers 14 services a day. Local transport services are available to all trains providing connections to other parts of the Shoalhaven. Local bus services radiate from Nowra and Ulladulla to other centres for workers, school students and shoppers.
Many of the local sports and social clubs provide community shuttle services for members.
Public Transport Guide
The Shoalhaven Public Transport Guide features:
- Maps showing bus, coach and train services across the Shoalhaven
- An outline of the number of services, route numbers and key destinations for weekdays, weekends and school holidays
- Contact numbers, including the Transport Infoline and taxi operators
- Notes about using this Guide and the Shoalhaven Public Transport System
- Summer Bus - Nowra timetable or Ulladulla timetable