Relocating your business to the Shoalhaven makes both financial and personal sense
Generally the cost of doing business is lower in the Shoalhaven, there is a skilled pool of available labour who live within easy commuting distance and the Shoalhaven has the largest supply of affordable industrial land available south of Sydney.
The Shoalhaven's growing population and close proximity to Sydney, Wollongong and Canberra gives your business access to markets of in excess of 6 million people. While you grow your business you’ll love the lifestyle.
Government incentives exist like the Jobs Action Plan which is designed to give business an incentive to employ new workers and expand their enterprises. Under the plan, businesses that increase the number of full-time equivalent (FTE) employees for a period of at least two years, will receive a payroll tax rebate following the employment of each additional employee in a position that is a new job.
At a glance the strengths of Shoalhaven as a business location are:
- Adjacent to the largest market in Australia (Sydney with over 5 million population is 2 hours away)
- Easy access to freight hubs (Botany, Kembla, Mascot)
- Innovative, internationally oriented companies
- Qualified workforce thanks to an education system that appreciates vocational education
- Adequate infrastructure allowing good connectivity to markets
- Competitive labour rates
- Political stability, reliable administration and protection of corporate & private property
- an excellent lifestyle in which to live!