Dine & Discover NSW - How Can your Business Get Involved!!
Fri 05 Feb 2021
Dine & Discover NSW
The NSW Government is launching Dine & Discover NSW to encourage the community to get out and about, supporting dining, arts and tourism businesses and stimulating spending in the economy. The statewide rollout will commence in March 2021.
How can my business get involved?
To be eligible for Dine & Discover NSW, your business needs to:
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST. To be accepted into the scheme, your registration information will be validated with your ABN. Please ensure your details are correct and make any updates via the Australian Business Register.
- operate in NSW in one of the eligible industries below
- be registered as COVID-safe and have a COVID Safety Plan in place.
If you would like to participate in the scheme please register your business.
If you have any questions or require further information,please contact Jennifer Connor at Service NSW for Business on 0409 413693 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To participate in Dine & Discover NSW you must have a business that operates in one of the following industries:
- cafes and restaurants
- pubs, taverns, bars and clubs
- scenic and sightseeing transport
- museums, galleries and historic sites
- zoos, botanic gardens, wildlife parks and nature reserves
- performing arts operations, theatres and entertainment centres
- amusement, theme and water parks
- recreational activities such as go-karting, indoor climbing, mini-golf, billiards, bowling or ice-rinks
- outdoor adventures
- travel agencies and tours.
How does Dine & Discover NSW work?
Every NSW resident aged 18 and over will be eligible for 4 $25 vouchers worth $100 in total. The vouchers can be used at participating NSW businesses who are registered as COVID safe.
The Dine & Discover NSW vouchers will be divided into two categories:
- two $25 vouchers to be used for eating in at restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs and clubs from Monday to Thursday, excluding public holidays.
- two $25 vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues, available 7 days a week, excluding public holidays.
How do I apply for the vouchers?
To participate in Dine & Discover NSW, you must have a MyServiceNSW account.
You can download the Service NSW app now and register for a MyServiceNSW account ahead of the vouchers becoming available.
Where can I use my vouchers?
You’ll be able to search for participating businesses where you can use your Dine & Discover NSW via the Service NSW app or on the ServiceNSW website. Vouchers must be redeemed in person at participating businesses and can only be used once.
The vouchers cannot be used for retail, tobacco, alcohol, gambling and accommodation.