NSW Export Capability Building Workshop - Fri 11 August 2023
Fri 11 Aug 2023
Opening Doors to New Markets: A Roadmap to Exporting Success – an introductory Export Capability Building workshop in Nowra.
Brought to you by Investment NSW and Global Trade Professional Alliance; this workshop aims to help aspiring exporters.
Designed for business starting out on the export journey and those looking to consolidate their export knowledge, the workshop will provide expert tips on boosting your export capabilities.
This workshop will cover an introduction to:
- Growing a global business
- Export fundamentals
- Selecting the right mark
- Export plan
- Export marketing
- Resourcing for export
- Learn about government support and programs
- Collins Rex, Director, Asia and Africa of the Global Trade Professional Alliance (GTPA) and Owner of ideas generator and actuator, Rex Ideas
Who should attend?
- Businesses looking to develop a growth plan to extend beyond the domestic market.
- Aspiring exporters and new exporters.
When: Friday 11 August 2023
Time: 12:00 - 3:00pm
Where: Shoalhaven Indoor Sports Centre, Cambewarra Road, BOMADERRY
Cost: Free (places are limited). A light networking lunch is provided