NSW Small Business Bushfire Information Session - Online Webinar 2 - Wednesday 13 May 2020 at 6:00pm
Mon 11 May 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the restrictions on public gatherings, the NSW Government will be launching the second NSW Small Business Bushfire Information Roadshow as a webinar at 6pm on Wednesday 13 May. This webinar will feature representatives from a number of State Government agencies including:
- Overview by Regional NSW - Chris Hanger
- NSW Small Business Commission - Ben Lees
- Service NSW – David Morrant
- Business Connect – Gary Wheatstone
- Training Services NSW – Angela Parker
The 35 minute webinar offers guidance on the support available to small business owners who have been affected by the recent bushfires. The representatives featured in the webinar are presenting the same information delivered during the live roadshows in February, with the addition of any new updates i.e. grant eligibility/grants.
All presenters will be showcasing what support can be accessed from the NSW Government including loan and grant applications, advocacy and dispute mediation, personalised business concierge services, business advice as well as training opportunities. Afterwards we’ll be hosting a live Q&A with presenters for anyone who may have questions.
Register through the Eventbrite link below to view and participate in this free webinar:
- Click here to register for the NSW Bushfire Information Webinar: Round 2
Business Online workshops and webinars
Visit Business Connect events for a range of free business online workshops and webinars funded by the NSW Government, such as:
- developing a customised recovery strategy
- managing your cashflow
- rethinking your business model
- building your online presence to reach new customers.