Level 1 Water Restrictions - Business
Fri 10 Jan 2020
Shoalwater - Water Restrictions Level 1 - as of 2 December 2019
Just a reminder that under Level 1 Water Restrictions the following applies:
- No washing down of hard surfaces such as paths, driveways and paved areas.
- Garden and lawn watering can only be done with a hand held hose or using sprinklers fixed to a timer.
- Topping up existing swimming pools can be done with a hose fixed to a timer.
- Click here to refer to the website for further information about General Water Restriction Levels
- Click here for Standard variations that are available to Commercial and Community users only that apply during Water Restriction Levels 1 & 2
Water Restrictions Variation Request
Attached is the table describing permitted activities under Water Restriction Levels 1 to 4, as well as Standard Variations (i.e. exceptions to the rule). Should Council, a business or an individual need to conduct an activity outside of these parameters, an application for a Variation is required.
- Click here to lodge an application at any time through the online request portal
You are invited to contact the Shoalhaven Water Customer Service Team on 4429 3214 if you have any questions.
Business Water Restrictions
Residential Water Restrictions