2019 Shoalhaven Business Awards - Friday 23 August 2019
Thu 01 Aug 2019
The Shoalhaven Business Awards is the region’s most anticipated annual business event.
Just by entering the Awards you are giving yourself the opportunity to review your business operations, reconnect with your vision and strategy, and measure performance against objectives. Many entrants see the Awards as a time for forced self-assessment, which helps keep them accountable to their goals.
You are also giving yourself the opportunity to represent the Shoalhaven in the Illawarra Business Awards, and as we have seen in the past, the State Awards (if you enter an aligned category).
For general Awards enquiries:
0407 289 584
For all portal support and technical enquiries:
NSWBC Member Support Centre
1300 139 910
- Click here to download your award entrant information pack (40 pages)
- Click here for key dates (entries close Monday 8 July 2019)
- Click here to enter the Shoalhaven Business Awards
The Shoalhaven Business Awards have 18 categories (17 of which you can directly enter).
The winners of these categories will go on to represent the Shoalhaven and compete in the Illawarra Business Awards.
1. Outstanding Employer of Choice
2. Excellence in Social Enterprise
3. Excellence in Small Business (5 – 20 employees)
4. Excellence in Innovation
5. Excellence in Micro Business (Less than 5 employees)
6. Excellence in Business (21 or more employees)
7. Outstanding Young Employee
8. Outstanding Young Entrepreneur
9. Outstanding Business Leader
10. Excellence in Sustainability
11. Start Up Superstar
12. Excellence in Workplace Safety
13. Excellence in Community Services
14. Excellence in Retail & Personal Services
15. Excellence in Professional & Commercial
16. Excellence in Tourism & Hospitality
17. Employee of the Year
18. Business of the Year
Click here for further information on the Shoalhaven Business Awards